Subject: Re: [Leica] on web design packages
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 19:28:12 +0200

Pascal writes:

> As for the browser used: Internet Explorer versions
> 4-5-6 take about 60 % share, Netscape versions 3-4-6
> (regrettably) only about 38 % share.

As of this morning, only 0.74% of visitors to my site are using any version of
Netscape.  Note that a lot of browser identifications start with "Mozilla" but
are in fact "Netscape-compatible" browsers, as the rest of the ID string will
reveal (this is true even for MSIE).

I don't have any direct data on Mac users, but I believe they are under two
percent as well.