Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica's and Motorcycles
From: ray <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 22:04:39 +0800

Whatever your bike of choice I would  suggest putting the camera in a
tank bag.  The tank vibrates the least on a bike and will not hit the
pavement if you crash.  I took a track modified RZ350 from NJ to CA via
Cananda years ago and dumped it in Wisconsin on gravel but the cameras
on the tank bag were nice and safe.  The left saddle bag and my leg
wasn't so fortunate though.

Ray

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Leica's and Motorcycles)