Subject: Re: [Leica] on web design packages
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 07:02:12 -0700

Netscape 6 doesn't meet current security standards, so most banks (including
mine) don't support the use of Netscape 6 for online banking. Also it's 2 or 3
times as slow as Netscape 4.76 on my computer. Mozilla is better, but is a
moving target and will probably never be supported by my bank.

Web pages should work with any browser from the last several years. The
commercial standard is to work with any 4.0 or newer browser.