Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Anthony' photos
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 17:14:52 -0500

mxsmanic@hotmail.com (Mxsmanic)7/4/019:50 PM

> Meaning something that I actually looked at while composing the
scene, as
> opposed to something that just happened to end up in the frame.

And I must say, Sir, that you obviously look and compose very
thoughtfully. I looked at every single image in your Paris street
scenes (a rare occurance for me with a collection this large).
Your work held my attention and informed me in wonderful ways
about a place I've never been. It also informed me a tiny bit
about you, as a see'r and photographer. Your work stands as one
of the strongest bodies of auteur photography that I've seen on
line. Thank you.

George