Subject: [Leica] Website
From: Ninka@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 16:48:13 EDT

At the advice of fellow lugger Stephen Holloway, whose work I very much
admire, I've just finished redesigning my website: Beauty, Nature's Gift.

Please view it at http://www.karensorensen.com/images
I  hope you will like it. It's my intention to soon add parts  3 and 4 :

I sincerely appreciate Stephen's kindness and his gift of great advice
Here's what he wrote to inspire my redesign.

 > Stayephen Hollow

 > http://www.deepturtle.com

 > Love your shots.

 > Love your site.

 > The bevel effects IMO get in the way.

 > Tell your web designer to stop designing you'll pay them anyway.

 > The use of your signature in the actual image itself to ward off copy

 > infringement I'd take exception with.

 > I'd use the digital invisible thing instead as is the standard..

 >The signature in the image turns what would Fine Art into Decorative Art in
my

 > opinion (and I'm right!:).

 > And fine art we all know gets that extra decimal point (or two) which is so
 >    nice

 > to pay those bills and buy more Leica glass!

 > Love the Lemon on Blue Plate!!

 > Exquisite! Welcome to the Lug we need you here!

Best regards to everybody, and once again a great thank you to Stephen for
his advice and encouragement.
Karen

Karen Sorensen
Rancho Santa Fe