Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: M6 flare help
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 11:09:30 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 04/07/01 17:03:54 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
ddh@home.com a écrit :

> This is my experience as well.  It's either recompose from another angle, or
>  put black tape over the framelines window.
>
>  Then again, these amazing Leica lenses have me spoiled with shooting in
>  flare-prone situations.  Of my three lenses, the 35/1.4 asph can indeed be
>  induced to flare; the 50/2 is nearly impossible to make flare, but it can
>  happen; the 75/1.4 simply will not record flare no matter how or where I
>  shoot: it is impervious.
>
>  Dan

Looking at what you wright , it seems being due to the field angle
of each lens .
The less the angle , the less the flare . Sounds logical .

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon walk with mud covered combat boots...