Subject: [Leica] stupid threads on photo.net
From: brad daly <bwdaly@hiwaay.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 00:19:48 -0500

god, they have some stupid arguments on photo.net.  right now there's one
about grey cards.

unlike us sane people here on lub.  we don't have no stupid threads.

so, write me a 500-word treatise on why the scalloped focus ring on the old
summilux 50mm is better than the knurled focus ring on the new summilux 50mm.

- --
brad daly	                  bwdaly@hiwaay.net
photographs: http://home.hiwaay.net/~bwdaly
"I can't imagine anything good about being blind and lame at the same time."
	--Alvin Straight
"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

Replies: Reply from "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net> (Re: [Leica] stupid threads on photo.net)