Subject: [Leica] First Thursday in San Pedro
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 22:22:05 -0700

Just a reminder about Thursday, July 5th in San Pedro. The center of all
the activity is at 6th and Mesa, check your Thomas Brother guide. Things
start happening about 6 PM.
This is the tail end of my LA Public Library neighborhood project, as we
finally have an exhibit date for the 20th of October 2001. The opening
reception will be a the LA Central Library, sometime around that week.
I'll give everyone plenty of notice.
But back to San Pedro, I'll be documenting the evening's festivities
with my Rollei TLR and M6+50 Summilux. This is your chance to be in the
public archives for the next 50-100 years, barring a societal meltdown.
Eventually we'll wind up at a photographer's studio for a prerequisite
hang before we hit a few dives from the boom days. Hopefully some of you
will make it.

Best,
 Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from "William Ferris" <billferris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] First Thursday in San Pedro)