Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux update
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 20:06:20 -0700

About 10% of all Classic M6 0.85 cameras were bought by LUG members.....I
have documented proof of this.....If we assume that we represent 10% of the
ENTIRE market, we are the dominant consumer, as a group.  And we ARE vocal.

If we represent 10% of the market, and our ideas are so easy to find out,

I don't think that 10% of the market means anything to them... it is not
THEIR idea,,,,,,,

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux update)