Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Anthony' photos
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 13:06:56 -0400

2001-07-02-06:23:38 Mxsmanic:
> Ideally I'd like to put everything out there at 1600x1200 pixels at
> least,

Hear, hear!  To immerse yourself in the world of a photo, you need
resolution.  Finding the appropriate tradeoff between what people with
properly large screens can see and what's practical for everybody else
continues to be a worry for me as I try to figure out how to present
things properly.  And I find myself in both communities, as I
sometimes use a luxurious 21" 1600x1200 monitor and sometimes use a
teensy 1024x480 laptop.

Message from Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net> ([Leica] Re: Anthony' photos)
Message from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Anthony' photos)