Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 .56 viewfinder and wide-angle lenses
From: "Mark E Davison" <dmark8@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 05:08:11 -0700

(Mxsmanic) Anthony A. writes:

> Just out of curiosity, why not put a diopter adapter on a .72 M6 and then
shoot
> without glasses?  Wouldn't that be easier?
I've tried that with another camera with an adjustable diopter. The answer
is that it slows you down enormously. First you see what you want to shoot
(with glasses on.) Then you have to take your glasses off to raise the
camera to your eyes, focus and shoot.

Okay for landscapes, but hopeless for street shooting, or candid family
photographs.

Contact lenses are a better alternative, if you can tolerate them.

Mark Davison

Message from shooter@linux-info.net (Re: [Leica] M6 .56 viewfinder and wide-angle lenses)
Message from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] M6 .56 viewfinder and wide-angle lenses)