Subject: Re: [Leica] chatting now.....
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 19:10:52 -0500

mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com (Mark Rabiner)6/30/0111:57 AM

> Can you do IRC with Netscape or do i have to download Ircle for
> macintosh?
> I've gotten all kinds of warnings on it.

Well Mark, as far as I can tell you must have some sort of IRC
chat software, not just a browser. I downloaded Ircle and got on
with Kyle and Henning for a few minutes before I had to get to a
meeting. What kind of warnings did you get on Ircle? Other
freeware and shareware IRC programs are available. But Ircle
rates the highest in the reports I've seen (limited). I'd
certainly have interest in knowing of better, or safer, or?

George

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] chatting now.....)