Subject: RE: [Leica] we're having a leica party!
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 18:18:28 -0500

colin@longitude.com (Vozeh, Colin)6/29/016:41 PM

> IRC is completely platform independent.

I agree. But because I generally have had less than enlightening
experiences with "chat" I long ago trashed the software. Now that
some interest, in potentially interesting "leica chat", has
surfaced. I have renewed interest. But have yet to install the
software. If folks on this list have serious intent in IRC
communications, I for one, will put some time into getting myself
set up for it.

For you and, I believe a couple others, who tried it, I can only
say that I was waiting to see how it went for those who were set
up to do it. And if everyone seemed to enjoy, and benefit from
the experience, I'd give it a try - again. Please accept my
apologies regarding my "wait and see" attitude and any
contribution it had to create a negative experience on your part.

The idea that ms could have easily let "us" others in and didn't
is, I believe a separate issue and is not, imho, "crap".

Do you intend to try it again?
Could you give us (me) a few days notice to get set up?

George