Subject: Re: [Leica] yesterday's technolgy at retired dentists prices!
From: "Barney Quinn, Jr." <barney@ncep.noaa.gov>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 16:54:06 -0400

Mark,

While we're waiting for the upside down html fonts to be developed I give you a hint
about one. Yes, there is a recording of Johannes Brahms playing the piano. It was
made in the 1890's, not too long before his death.  It's not hi-fi. You can clearly
hear him say, "Herr Docktor Brahms" before he starts to play. The rest is quite
scratchy.

Barney

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] yesterday's technolgy at retired dentists prices!)
Message from "Barney Quinn, Jr." <barney@ncep.noaa.gov> (Re: [Leica] yesterday's technolgy at retired dentists prices!)