Subject: Re: [Leica] yesterday's technolgy at retired dentists prices!
From: "Barney Quinn, Jr." <barney@ncep.noaa.gov>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:37:02 -0400

Johnny,

You're right, of course. But, here's an example of how it works. Probably seven out
of ten contestants in this game start talking about computers because they have just
leapt to the conclusion that computers HAVE to be a pure product of the 20th
century. Not a good play. We counter by asking about the Jacquard loom (18th Century
), punch cards, and so forth.

Barney