Subject: [Leica] Provisional call for entries - 'The Nude'
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:42:55 +0100

I have been asked by the curator of a large public gallery in the South of
England to co-ordinate entries for a juried photographic exhibition to be
held in Spring, 2002. The town is one of the major tourist attractions
outside of London. The theme of the show is 'The Nude' and all work must be
available for sale with the gallery taking 30% of the asking price. Rules
will be very loose but a sense public decency must be maintained to keep
the City Fathers happy. Any exhibition quality photographic work will be
eligible and will need to be supplied ready to hang, although work may be
hung unframed but mounted. There are no prizes but there may be a sponsor
bought on board as we are only at an early stage.

Initial submissions for judging may be made by email, and if anyone is
interested I would be grateful if they could contact me.

Gerry Walden (UK)
Corporate and Stock Photography
Tel: 0044 (0)23 8046 3076
Fax: 0044 (0)23 8034 8542