Subject: Re: [Leica] Free Travel... Goose Bay. ;-)
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:55:11 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 26/06/01 23:44:01 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
cartersn@alpha.nsula.edu a écrit :

> I really have never had a chance to compare Louisiana Mosquitos with
>  Canadian, but we do have a good recipe.
>
>  Mosquito Gumbo
>
>  Take two cleaned Louisiana Mosquitos, disjoint them, and boil until tender,
>  (about 45 minutes) debone the mosquitos,  Skim the fat off the top, and in
>  separate skillet, brown the mosquito fat and some flour, onions and celery,
>  and add it back to the original stock.  Add okra and tomatoes.  Simmer for
>  another 30 minutes, and when nearly done, add your file' (sassafras
leaves.)
>  Do NOT boil after you've added the file' (makes it Stringy.)  Add red
pepper
>  until tears run down your face.
>
>  Take picture of the concoction with your 35mm Summicron.  (OT)
>
>  Note:  in the two weeks a year that Mosquitos are not available, you may
>  either use frozen, or substitute chicken, quail, duck, or any other game
>  birds that happen to be out of hunting season.
>
>  Regards,
>
>  SonC
>  in Natchitoches (Can you say that?) Louisiana
>  http://www.sonc.com

I generally prefer them just smashed with the new 3E at full aperture .
But then it's a pain to the abdomen , not because of the red pepper , but
of too much laughing !
Please note that I'm completly ON TOP .
Chears

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon walk in Goose Bay in a scuba diving suit ....