Subject: [Leica] Leica Photographer - Who is it????
From: McFadden Peter <leicausergroup@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 13:59:59 +0100 (BST)

Back in the 1970's I saw a fantastic exhibition by a
Leica photographer called Halfried Wiyer (or something
like that) the unusual thing about his 'style' (mostly
barren landscapes and frozen wastes if I remember
correctly) was that the 35mm slides were cut into 3
and mounted. Then three Leitz projectors were used to
produce a wonderful panoramic presentation with awsome
quality. Leica and Leitz had sponsored the actual
exhibition and the tour.

I can find nothing about him either in books or on the
net. Perhaps I have his name wrong. he was about 60
years old in 197?

HELP luggers........