Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: M Purity/B&W
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 08:36:32 -0700

I agree with you Pete. I use T400CN for the same reason in 35mm and 120. I
really like the look of the finished images and I like using my JOBO for
the C41 processing. Absolute consistency. Very fine grain. Huge dynamic range.

Nothing is being wasted. The Leica/Hasselblad quality is preserved.
Photographic quality is, as you say, a whole lot more than MTF curves or
resolution numbers.

Jim

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] RE: Re: Re: M Purity/B&W)