Subject: [Leica] SLUG attends the Solstice Parade
From: "rp johnson" <rpjohnson2@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 23:23:16 -0700

Earlier this week, Tom Finnegan posted a link to some photos he took at the
recent Fremont District Annual Solstice Parade.  In reprisal, here are some
more, with Tom in some of them.  These are posted to MSN's web photo page
thingie, which has only price going for it.  I hope that this link works.
There are three pages.  These were all scanned on a flatbed scanner, because
I was in a hurry to get them done.

Tom was amazed to find out that not only did I know how to load a Leica, but
that I had film in both of them.  The color shots are Kodak Max with an R8
and a 180/4 Elmar.  The B&W are XP2+ with a CL (50 yr anniversary no less)
and the Cosina 25/4.

http://communities.msn.com/rpjImages/shoebox.msnw?Page=1

Let me know if you actually are able to get to the site or not.

If you have any comments... well, whatever.  No I do not have any names or
phone numbers.

RP Johnson
Seattle, WA
USA