Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M Purity/B&W
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 00:02:55 +0200

Steve LeHuray writes:

> My psychological block is even more severe
> than Mxsmanic's, I refuse to put color film
> in any of my Ms. It is B&W or nothing.

That is not an Official Rule for me, but I do notice that my M seems to be
always loaded with B&W film (usually Tri-X, even though I know that much of the
Leica glass is wasted on a film like Tri-X), whereas my Nikon always seems to be
loaded with Provia.  The stuff I photography with the M (people, situations,
activities) just lends itself to B&W, whereas I photograph a lot of scenery and
stuff with the Nikon, which tends to encourage use of color.

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: M Purity/B&W)
Reply from "David Kieltyka" <daverk@msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: M Purity/B&W)