Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke bags
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:49:00 -0500

> Steve LeHuray wrote:
>>
>>  on 6/25/01 1:15 AM, G. Michael Paine at mickeyp35@earthlink.net wrote:
>>
>>  I've just checked Domke's on-line cat., and they don't show either a
>>  503 or 803. Could be an incomplete cat. or ??
>>
>> Check this for the Domke 803
>>
>>  HTTP://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/5799/domke.htm
>>
>> Here is another good bag.
>>
>> HTTP://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/5799/bag.htm
>>
>> I have both and can recommend either one.
>>
>> sl
>
> But looks a tad like you might have a laptop in there. That's the only
downside.
> The bad guys just lap up those lap tops!
>

> Mark Rabiner

Mark,

I think it is a false security having a 'stealth bag.' The bad guys are
smart to know that you have something other than a ham-&-cheese sandwhich in
there. So it does not matter, lap top, Leica, solid gold ingot, whatever...I
wish people would get over it and stop worrying about it.

I choose my Leica bags for how well they work, not what they look like.

sl