Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke bags
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:16:58 -0700

I've been getting into using bags a tad bigger than what they are required to carry.
Loose. Room fro lots of extra film which acts like insolation for the gear.
Especially if they are still in their boxes.
I can stick a magazine or book in there as i go along the way.
I think an under packed bag is a nice thing.
Big and light. Not small and heavy. In a way less Leica like. But I Leica it.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/