Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke bags
From: "David Kieltyka" <daverk@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:03:47 -0400

G. Michael Paine <mickeyp35@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I've just checked Domke's on-line cat., and they don't show either a
> 503 or 803. Could be an incomplete cat. or ??

The Domke bag in question is the F-803. I got mine at B&H...you can find it
at their website. It comes in various colors and with a padded
single-compartment insert. Other folks here have recommended replacing the
insert with the FA-230 three-compartment job. One compartment would hold the
camera while the other two would hold lenses. You can stack a pair of
smaller lenses, like 35 and 50 Summicrons, in a single insert.

- -Dave-

Message from "G. Michael Paine" <mickeyp35@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Domke bags)