Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji Acros
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 00:38:27 EDT

In a message dated 6/22/01 10:21:39 PM, onetreehillclw@compaq.net writes:

>I'm in luck!! Calumet just emailed me today. My Fuji Acros is on its way!
>

>Chris Williams
>
> ps-what developer do I use???????

Chris,
I have been using Xtol 1:3 and like it a lot.  When I have time I will try it
with other developers to see what they look like.  I think Rodinal should be
interesting as well as some home brews I play with from time to time.  Please
let us know how you like the film when you have a chance.
Richard Wasserman

Replies: Reply from "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net> (Re: [Leica] Fuji Acros)