Subject: [Leica] Re: buying a noctilux (fwd)
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 18:27:19 -0400

Ray,

My wife bought me a nice new Noctilux a couple of years ago. It is the
current one with the built in hood. I would have preferred to find a nice
used one with the separate hood just for better physical protection of the
lens. I have not, however, noticed any flare problem with this version. If
fact, it is probably my best lens at flare suppression.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>