Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Day?
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 11:51:07 -0400

Karl,

Since all I've seen are smart-ass answers to you question, let me explain.
Leica dealers and have (I think) two special promotion (Leica) days per
year. On that day they receive a discount from Leica USA and are able to
offer a 10% discount on new equipment that they sell or order for a
customer.

There will be a Leica rep there to explain and demonstrate equipment.
Sometimes they have "demo" items for sale a good prices. There is also
sometimes a Leica repair representative to do shutter checks, replace light
seals and other small repairs, on the spot and gratis.

Ken Wilcox

My dealer also discounts his used Leica gear 10% on that day.

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>