Subject: Re: [Leica] advice on buying a leica
From: brad daly <bwdaly@hiwaay.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 00:07:08 -0500

>let me get this straight, you ~work~ in the candy store ;-) ??

i work in the *grocery* store.  it has a small candy aisle.

(this is the weirdest exchange of metaphors i've every been party to.)

yes, i work in a small, independent camera shop that is a leica dealer.

- --
brad daly	                  bwdaly@hiwaay.net
photographs: http://home.hiwaay.net/~bwdaly
"I can't imagine anything good about being blind and lame at the same time."
	--Alvin Straight
"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

Message from brad daly <bwdaly@hiwaay.net> (RE: [Leica] advice on buying a leica)