Subject: [Leica] Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:20:17 -0500

I shot the final dress rehersal of the University Summer Theater's "Joseph
and the Amazing Tecnicolor Dreamcoat"  Saturday Night; The director and
choreographer agreed, only because I had been at try-outs shooting with my
M6, and they had not noticed the noise of the camera.  :>D

Anyhow, as many of you know, using "available light" at a stage play is
risky business, because those lighting techs can change the level right now!

I shot with my 28mm Elmarit on the Leica CL, and my 90 tele-elmarit on the
M6.  I was shooting Superia 800 and scanned with my Nikon Coolscan III,
using the 3.1 software.

Photoshop work was just to nudge the black level, so the underexposed shadow
area would not have that 800 grainy look.

Anyhow, here's the site.  Hope you enjoy  it.  There are some tickets left
for weekday performances!    Dinner and the show is $14. See, it pays to
live in a small town sometimes.

http://www.SonC.com/joseph/

Regards, SonC
http://www.SonC.com