Subject: Re: [Leica] Home depot and the rest
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 14:31:50 -0700

There certainly are lots of reasons for not wanting strangers taking
pictures in your store.

I once spoke to a police officer who told me of a case in which an
individual went into a local hobby store and took pictures of the store,
which he, a model train collector, submitted with an application to become a
retailer of a popular brand of model trains.  The police were going to
prosecute him for fraud, as his objective was to buy model trains for his
own collection at wholesale.  They dropped it only because it was too costly
to fly someone from the manufacturer out to testify at trial.

Tom S.

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: Home depot and the rest)
Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Home depot and the rest)