Subject: RE: [Leica] New P.A.W. site
From: "rp johnson" <rpjohnson2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:56:40 -0700

I like the first week and alternate shot.  But M6's don't have self timers,
so is the alternate "really" your photograph?  Oh well, Michelangelo had
assistants too, I guess.  I prefer the B&W image of the 2nd week.  A bit too
much in Velvia.  But all those power lines!  You must live in Seattle.
Where, contrary to what Perry Como sang: it is wiredess skies you ever saw
in Seattle.

RP Johnson