Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: NEW Photo Newsletter: The 37th Frame Returns
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 10:51:43 -0500

Dave

>>>There ought to be room for diversity of opinion, and that diversity ought
to be met with civility
from all parties....
Mr. Puts, in my opinion, is the photographic equivalent of a bean counter,
which may
be defined as a person who knows the cost of everything and the value of
nothing.<<

I may just be me, but I see a contradiction in your two statements. Sounds
to me like you're excluding Erwin from the "diversity of opinion deserves
civility" club? Please help me to better understand.

BTW, I'm a certified bean counter; defined as a member of a group which
serves a valuable attest function, without which the financial world as we
know it would not exist.

Dave