Subject: Re: [Leica] blinking or not?
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 06:12:20 -0700

You, whomever, wrote:
>>> Since I read posts on the "blinking" M6, mine, which is supposed to
blink
> (it's from 1990, number 178****) doesn't blink at all. So, what can I
think?<<<

Hi Whomever,
Upon recognizing you don't have a blinking light, I think the question might
be, "How does the camera work and are you satisfied with the exposure
results?"

If a positive answer, I wouldn't worry about not having a blinking light.

There are different "internal versions" of the M6, some blink and some
don't, mine, 3 working mans M6's don't and never have since purchase when
the camera arrived in the world some 15 years ago..

I hope this helps and if you have been using the arrows in the fashion they
were meant and your exposure results are OK, then your laughing and the
camera is functioning as it should.
ted

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] blinking or not?)