Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander deals
From: Stephen Patriquen <patriquen@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 04:04:05 -0700 (PDT)

Based on the recent "deal" posting, I am assuming
letting the list know about special offers does not
have to wait for Fridays? If not, my apologies. Please
note *I* am not selling anything.

A UK (London) camera dealer has a small number of
Voigtlander 90mm f 3.5 APO Lanthars in both black and
chrome at a very good price. (less than £200).

Those of you in the UK or EU may be interested. Orders
from outside the UK/EU would actually be less
expensive as VAT would not be charged, but, of course,
shipping will be higher and you may be liable for
Customs charges from your own country.

I have no affiliation with the sellers - just a happy
customer. Please mention my name if you call or
contact them. I can use the brownie points.

Contact:
Ty Wheatcroft or Peter Walnes
phone  +44 (0)20 8870 7611
fax      +44 (0)20 8870 6551