Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: NEW Photo Newsletter: The 37th Frame Returns
From: Dave Jenkins <djphoto@vol.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 22:11:59 -0400

I'm sending Mike Johnston a check for a subscription to his newsletter.
I think he's one of the best photo-writers around, and I'm sorry he was
made to feel unwelcome on this list. There ought to be room for
diversity of opinion, and that diversity ought to be met with civility
from all parties.

However, when one person is looked up to as a god whose pronouncements
come directly from Mt. Sinai, it severely limits discourse. Mr. Puts, in
my opinion, is the photographic equivalent of a bean counter, which may
be defined as a person who knows the cost of everything and the value of
nothing.

Dave Jenkins

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: NEW Photo Newsletter: The 37th Frame Returns)