Subject: RE: [Leica] Venting about photo ethics (formerly Copyright)
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:00:19 -0700

I read a post on some photographic web site from a Nascar-enthusiast/amateur photographer.  In a bookstore he picked up a memorial book on Dale Earnhart - to discover a photo from his web site, reproduced with neither permission nor credit.  When he complained to the publisher, he was told he should be happy his picture was deemed good enough for inclusion, here's a free copy of the book and please go away now.  He's sueing.

Nothing is of such low quality that someone somewhere might not want it.

Paul