Subject: Re: [Leica] Anarchist riots in Gothenburg
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 08:28:20 -0700

All this talk has made me revisit "Heart Of Spain," Aperture 1999. The
change from hope and optimism to despair and resignation is incredibly
captured by Capa. If he only would of used a Rollei.

Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from "G. Michael Paine" <mickeyp35@earthlink.net> (Re: Re: [Leica] Anarchist riots in Gothenburg)
Message from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: Re: [Leica] Anarchist riots in Gothenburg)
Message from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: Re: [Leica] Anarchist riots in Gothenburg)