Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V20 #92
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 04:35:42 GMT

Thanks for this advice (even though I didn't ask the inital question).
Just
wondering if any Melbourne Leica users have used Camera Clinic in
Collingwood?  Are they any good?  Whatever you do, if in Melbourne, DO NOT
use Vintech camera repairs.  IMHO they're a bunch of shysters.

                  cheers,
                  Lucian G.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

G'day Lucian,
I use them for the Rollei's, and in general, I'm quite happy, and they are
very good at backing up their work -- having said that, some of the Rollei
repairs had to be repeated. They would rate 8/10 for me and I would
probably use them for most general camera repairs

Cheers

Alastair