Subject: [Leica] Calgary Stampede Trip
From: Ron Miller & Bee Lian Tan <rkmiller001@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 11:39:19 -0700

Dear fellow LUGgers,
I will be visiting Calgary and neighbouring areas in the fair state of
Alberta in two weeks with my family.
Would like advice from folks who have encountered the Stampede -
I have never photographed for such a huge event and would like to know
what to expect in terms appropriate gear and film combo.
I'm bringing my M6 35mmf2 asph, and since i cannot afford companion
lenses for my M kit, I'm bringing my dad's C- - - -  AE1 with 55m and
135mm lens to help with the long shots.

I'm looking for flexibility and pushbility in film suggestions in
B&Wprimarily and perhaps chromes/print films.

Plan to stop by Dinosaur Park (Brooks), Waterton Glacier Park, Hungary
Horse south of the west entrance of the glacier park. If any leftover
time would like to see Banff NP (rather than Lake Louise or Bannf itself
as I have been through there before).

Tips and suggestions on local dining and sites much appreciated. I shoot
just about anything that gets in the way!

Thanks,
Bee Lian