Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: NEW Photo Newsletter: The 37th Frame Returns
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 08:13:46 -0700

At 08:34 AM 6/18/01 -0500, Steve LeHuray wrote:

>That may be so Doug. I remember him whining on the LUG about his ex wife
>taking him to the cleaners and he was hoping someday to get the money
>together for another Leica, at the same time on a different list (the
>Greenspun group) he was bragging about some photography he had just done
>with an R he owned. So who knows what the truth is with MJ.
>
>All I know is I had a very bad off-list experience with MJ over some 8x10's
>I had sent him at his request.
>
>sl

Don't get me started about MJ. I'll get kicked off the LUG!

Jim

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Re: Re: NEW Photo Newsletter: The 37th Frame Returns)
Reply from Michael Gardner <mlgardner99@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: NEW Photo Newsletter: The 37th Frame Returns)