Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: NEW Photo Newsletter: The 37th Frame Returns
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 08:34:59 -0500

> On Sun, 17 June 2001, Mark Rabiner wrote re: Mike Johnston:
>

>> I don't' think in his entire
>> time on the LUG he ever got around to actually using any Leicas himself.
> Not once.
>>

> I don't know about M but he used R4sP + 35mm Summicron-R.
>
> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com

That may be so Doug. I remember him whining on the LUG about his ex wife
taking him to the cleaners and he was hoping someday to get the money
together for another Leica, at the same time on a different list (the
Greenspun group) he was bragging about some photography he had just done
with an R he owned. So who knows what the truth is with MJ.

All I know is I had a very bad off-list experience with MJ over some 8x10's
I had sent him at his request.

sl