Subject: Re: [Leica] [Fwd: [Actionla] R U READY 4 REVOLUTION?]
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 21:33:42 -0700

I know, but isn't it fun watching every generation's attempt at
reinventing the wheel. All that sheer enthusiasm and wild abandon as
though tomorrow never exists.

I'm sure your shooting was much better. They refuse to address the
basics, as well they shouldn't. One day they'll stumble on a new
paradigm that will be just a fraction off on what we been doing all
along , and it will look like no one else has ever done it before. I can
hardly wait for that moment!

Here is a better sample from that day, number two, in particular, is a
wild shot;
http://www.thestranger.com/2000-08-24/feature2.html

Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] [Fwd: [Actionla] R U READY 4 REVOLUTION?])