Subject: Re: [Leica] [Fwd: [Actionla] R U READY 4 REVOLUTION?]
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 13:11:48 -0500

I can't get the page either.  Maybe cause I drink sweetened tea, like all of
us "from around heah" do.

SonC
Natchitoches, LouisianA,  LA
where the guys gathered to go fight at the Alamo.

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be
experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser
settings.