Subject: Re: [Leica] test
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 23:46:50 -0300

on 16/6/01 11:08 PM, S Dimitrov at sld@earthlink.net wrote:

> Hi Pablo:
>
> My wife is from the East Coast. Whenever I complain of the humidity, she
> just laughs at me. Humidity in Los Angeles is anything over 50%.
>
> Slobodan Dimitrov

Slobo,

Humidity is owned in Buenos Aires, we have about 90% by these days and 50%
is as rare as a Thambar complete with filter, caps and hood. (let's stay on
topic)
By the way, how could you wife leave the Eat Coast, the US treasures are
there, aren't they ?

regards

Pablo

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] test)