Subject: [Leica] Tom A's Month of May
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 18:32:36 +1000

>>In the beginning of May, I was having trouble with my back.

G'day Tom,
Helen and I are very sad to catch up with this news now that we are
home. I'm sorry I'm so far behind the rest of the LUG, but my best
wishes are no less sincere. We knew you must have been pretty low to
have missed a LUG get together, and now we see how low. All Helen and
I can say is good luck with the treatment, and keep working on the
fitness-- the loss of mobility is a real bummer, as my father (who
lived with a similar haematological disease for many years) found
out. All the best with your treatment, and if you need some sunshine,
you'll know where to head ;-)

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin