Subject: [Leica] PAW 24 (matt kollasch) & San Miguel de Allende
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:02:47 -0500

Hello Folks, I have put up PAW # 24 w/ an alternative.  Comments on the
photos welcome.
http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/paw/pages/week-24.htm

I am gonig to Mexico -- San Miguel de Allende -- from  June 23 - July 1
for the first time.  Any LUG folks been there? If so, tips on unique
photo ops welcome.  It looks to be a colorful place so I am taking some
Provia, Velvia and  Ektachrome, plus the normal stock of Tri-X, Neopan
1600 and Supra 100 and 800.

I will be using a monpod for the first time to attempt some night shots
w/ the slide film. I have never used a monopod before so if you have
tips I'd appreciate learning from you.

Darkroom update: I have a Focomat V35 AF coming my way -- I purchased it
from a fellow LUG member.  I am looking forward to getting it set up and
working on some prints.

Have Monopod, Will Travel,
/matt

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] PAW 24 (matt kollasch) & San Miguel de Allende)