Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder with SLR focus bias
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:23:42 +0200

So it does happen to others?  I feel better.

The brain is a weird thing at times isn't it? I was chatting to a bus
driver in Gothenburg when he told me that one evening when he was
driving his bus his brain blew a fuse or something.  He drove the thing
home and when he got out to open his garage doors he realised he was
not in his car, he was still at work with a bus load of passengers.
Apparantly they didn't say anything because they thought he was
desperate to go to the loo.

Probably why Airline Companies insist on a co-pilot.  Or maybe there's
another reason, I dunno.

Alan