Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Any experience of Kodax Porta 400 B&W prof?
From: "David Kieltyka" <daverk@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:10:40 -0400

Logan Reinwood <reinwood007@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Does any of the luggers have experience with the new porta
> prof 400 B&W?
>
> seems to be a must?

Logan, I tried out five rolls of Portra 400BW back in April. It's a very
fine grained film. Contrast is a bit high for my taste but something I could
live with if there were no other C-41 black & white films to choose from. I
prefer the contrast and overall tonality of Ilford's XP2 Super, though.

- -Dave-