Subject: Re: [Leica] Transferable Leica warranty?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 20:57:00 -0600

Austin,

This is for the extra passport warranty not the regular Leica two year
international warranty. Leica USA (and others) offer this and pay for it
themselves. If you purchase a second hand camera, the passport warranty is
not transferable but it will be covered for the two year international
warranty period.

Most of these special warranty offers, whether passport or lifetime free
cappuccino, are not transferable. If you want the special warranties then
buy new which is exactly what the manufacturer is trying to encourage.

John Collier