Subject: [Leica] Nikon Scan 3.1 update
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:13:58 -0700

http://www.nikontechusa.com/Scan3_1.htm

To all of the many of us who have Nikon LS-2000 and LS-30  scanners you now have
a new scanner!!! That's how i feel!

Unless you had already been using pricey scanning software you'll find this a
real boom whole new ballgame event!!

And it's free you just hit the above button. It seems like software you'd have
had to pay for.

The previous 3.0 did not quite have the drivers for our scanners:
the Nikon LS-2000 and LS-30.
This not only looks pretty but works!

Mine works perfectly on my Mac G4. Much more fun. 10 times more options!

Lights up and says "kiss me baby"!

Mark Rabiner

Mine didn't download all the way the first time.

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Nikon Scan 3.1 update)